so a toilet paper story from after my birth

I was born in Mona.

My father and mother used toilet paper already.

I was potty trained.

I used a lot of toilet paper to make sure to clean my ass well.

but I did not use so much toilet paper because I did not want to clog a toilet.

I always chose white toilet paper.

Since the toilet paper roll has a tube in it, one day I decided to get to know my penis some more. 

I was masturbating.  at the age of 11 years old or so.  rather than merely lying around naked in my robe.

My first robe was red and I got that with my father and my mother and that was when I was three years old. 


So I already knew my penis by then as the sunlight, even in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada still warmed my penis, even in the cold. 

My maternal Grandmother Myra Ena, did take me out to sun bathe even on my Maternal Grandfather's farm, and that was in a delicate straw basket made for an infant or baby to rest in.  well padded with a soft lining of some sort. 

And during those times, I was naked for sun bathing, which my maternal grandmother arranged for me, as I was living on my farm with her and my maternal grandfather, at Lynvale Farm. 

200 acres of farm land near Brownstown and a part of Saint Ann's Parish, Jamaica.


So when sun bathing as an infant, I used to sense that sunlight on my body and also on my penis, as my maternal grandmother laid me supine.  (on my back)

So as a 10 to 12 year old or even a 13 year old I decided one day to rest in my mother's master bedroom in my mother's house in Pleasant Oaks.

I took a finished tube of toilet paper tube, as I wanted to put my penis in something.  and I realised that my penis was about the size of the toilet paper tube.  that tube was cylindrical and light brown in color. 

that toilet paper was white though, and soft as cotton, and as white as snow. 












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a rotten egg or a bad egg. image below. too. the case of the rotten eggs.

Kanye West should start his political career now because unfortunately for Kanye West, he will never be a president of the United States of America, delegated and elected as a president and inaugurated into the White House of the United States of America.

virgin mary becoming pregnant with a fertilization of one of her ovaries