The women who I have had sex with on some level in that brownstone three story apartments brownstowne.

so the first was :

1. Verna Chin

2. My father Clinton Cleveland Kenny jr.

3. My grand father Clinton Cleveland Kenny sr.

4. Patrice Bodurtha

5. Sherri

6. Nimisha Misha Kalia.  I brought Nimisha to meet my grandmother Verna Chin, some time after my paternal grandfather Clinton Cleveland kenny sr had diet of Acute Mylogenous Leukemia.    years after. 

I fucked Nimisha good in my grandmother's room.  The master bedroom of that unit of my brownstone. 




I fucked hell out of Nimisha there, and she kept giggling minimally while she kept eyes closed pretending to sleep.

I fucked nnimisha verywell.  by that time, though I had fucked seeming an infinite amount of times.  and her pussy and cervix were always throbbing.

She would even tell me that and she kept smiling and giggling. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a rotten egg or a bad egg. image below. too. the case of the rotten eggs.

Kanye West should start his political career now because unfortunately for Kanye West, he will never be a president of the United States of America, delegated and elected as a president and inaugurated into the White House of the United States of America.

virgin mary becoming pregnant with a fertilization of one of her ovaries