the women who I had sex with on my maternal grandfather Lionel Adrian Barrett's Farm in Lynvale.

1. My mother

2. I peed on jacqueline Barrett's face

Jaki (jacqueline barrett)  even told me:  Adrian you peed on my face.  she has told me this more than once.

3. Nadine Anne Kenny

4. Rachael Barrett.

Nadine organized that royal night, where I was a prince and rachael was princess;.  for nadine , though rachael was a duchess or a concubine and Nadine was a Queen.

Ndine said to me : "you are a prince"

I was like, (in my thoughts)  'well, ... holy shit, man.  '

And she invited me and rachael into a bed.  Nadine was standing though. 

And i went under the sheets with Rachael and started rubbing up her body with my hands all over her sides and back and near to her but.  I chose not to touch her breasts, but she was still flat chested at that time.  And Rachael felt great to me.  She loved me and it that day. 


Later I called Rachael a Shamu.  I wanted to see if she thought that she was fat.  But rachael has always been very thin.  a perfect size for health and aesthetics.  but there is more to aesthetics. 

I would have had sex with rachael barrett if she had touched my penis.  but she did not. 









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a rotten egg or a bad egg. image below. too. the case of the rotten eggs.

Kanye West should start his political career now because unfortunately for Kanye West, he will never be a president of the United States of America, delegated and elected as a president and inaugurated into the White House of the United States of America.

virgin mary becoming pregnant with a fertilization of one of her ovaries