resolution of my pre-diabetes mellitus type 2, which is already diabetes mellitus type 2.

I had and still have diabetes mellitus type 2.  this is and was from overconsumption of sugars, specifically refined sugar usually.  or almost always.

listen,  there might be 1 or 2 exceptions. , but they are merely modifiers. 


so I was overconsuming sugar as I was eating a high caloric diet to maintain my athletic performance in soccer.  I was planning to be a professional athlete in soccer or ice hockey. 

Unfortunately, I kept choosing and selecting the sweet things much of the time. 

I had tinea versicolor, which is at least in this case, acanthosis nigricans. 

The sugar has glycosylated my epidermal tissues and so the concentration of the sugars or glucose, for instance, was very high.  the fungi that naturally colonizes my skin increased in colony count. 

Malasezzia furfur is the culprit that is usually implicated. 


Here is a foto of my tiger patch,  my acanthosis nigricans when it was already resolving:



I did use selenium sulfide via celsum blue.  so Selsun Blue, Selenium Sulfide 1%.  So 1% of solution of selenium sulfide with other things in it. 


That did decrease my colony count of fungi on my anterior thorax , or chest.    bt my tiinea versicolor did not resolve.  at all. 

So I wondered if was because of the cold. 

And it was not, either.

I tested the amount of sugary things I could eat until my body felt horrible.

so the cause was eating sugar, the effect was until I felt horrible.

I started to get sugar induced gastroparesis.  and sugar induced pancreatitis.


And I noticed that my, or rather, I observed that my tinea versicolor and acanthosis nigrcans worsened. 

So then I more aggressively started on my no sugar diets.

My body kept feeling better and better. 

and my tinea versicolor, and acanthosis nigricans eventually resolved. 

Now I do not eat as much sugar. 







In Florida, it was less of an issue since I ate less because it is much hotter.  and this is also true for me in Kingston, Jamaica as well as on other parts of my island. 







So here is a foto of my resolved tinea versicolor, and a reduction of my acanthosis nigricans, and minimization of my tiger patch on the skin of my anterior chest and thorax. 



resolved by 3:17 Wednesday  20 November 2019

That took about ten years. 

I did also monitor my sun exposure, and while it did help too, it did not improve my tinea versicolor.

The sun exposure, in this case is more of a confounder, or a minor modifier. 





I was also doing a white diet for part of that time, And I was choosing the sugar rich creme filed things like vanilla cream donuts from Dunkin Donuts, and vanilla creme french horns, and adding sugar to my coffee,

And adding sugar to my oatmeal and cereals.

I also was choosing the more sugary cereals including golden grahams, cinammon toast crunch, honey bunches of oats,  lucky charms,

I was also eating a lot of candy. 

I was also eating a lot of jams and preserved fruits with added sugars. 

I also ate a lot of very expensive canadian maple syrup.  (Maple Gold)


For instance, though, I ate up to 12 , or a dozen donuts from Dunkin Donuts in a day or several occasions. 


I still continued to eat fruit too, though.  the fruit still tasted great. 

But, for some reason Agave already was too sweet, on the first time that I tried it. 





I also consumed honey.  preferentially with biscuits. 


When I was focused on soccer and playing and my perfomrance as a goal scorer, and midfielder, I was burning off these calories very fast or quickly.  but as I started to slow down, the disproportionate calories especially with regard to sugar, and enjoyment of eating sugary things led to my diabetes mellitus type 2. 

But my diabetes mellitus is now resolved.  There have been irreversible on my body via my sugar intake an consumption and diabetes mellitus type 2 .



Adrian Dane Kenny, M.D.

Jamway Hospital




That level of sugar consumption triggers melanocytes to release melanin or something like that. 




in part likely protecting my body from damage to those areas of glycosylated skin of mine. 






-

Comments

  1. I also used to eat a lot of sweetened condense milk, like 4 table spoons or even more during a day.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

comment. and contact me at adrian.d.kenny@gmail.com or adrian.kenny@post.harvard.edu.

Popular posts from this blog

a rotten egg or a bad egg. image below. too. the case of the rotten eggs.

Kanye West should start his political career now because unfortunately for Kanye West, he will never be a president of the United States of America, delegated and elected as a president and inaugurated into the White House of the United States of America.

virgin mary becoming pregnant with a fertilization of one of her ovaries