And at Kempshot in gregory thomas's hut and house for and of luxury. I had sex with Samara thomas. his only daughter

there I used to sleep in bed and around that entire house with Samara for days and days and days and days. 

I knew she wanted my penis.

on another vacation I took samara to Negril.  She helped to plan that one too.  I left some of my left over jamaican dollars with her since I did not want to pay for the exchange of that currency back to us dollars. 

I also slept with her at Brywn Mawr.

I also planned a trip to New Jersey and I took Samara Thomas with me, and I paid for a room in a hotel there.  And we went to the board walk. 


it was a complete date over a weekend. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a rotten egg or a bad egg. image below. too. the case of the rotten eggs.

Kanye West should start his political career now because unfortunately for Kanye West, he will never be a president of the United States of America, delegated and elected as a president and inaugurated into the White House of the United States of America.

virgin mary becoming pregnant with a fertilization of one of her ovaries