the death of sky watson

I met sky watson on chaturbate.

I did not send many tokens to her. 

She had asked to only be tipped single tokens at one point in time, so I did.  I sent three single tokens her way.  This amounts to 5 cents each for her, and 10 cents from me each.  so 15 cents to her and 30 cents from me.  Chaturbat gets the margin.  the difference between what I pay and what she received.

Well I had advertised that the major league soccer cup was going on and that toronto fc was playing in the final.  She did not like this, so she blocked me.  she kicked me out of her room. 

I was able to get back in, though.

I found an email address for her on her chaturbate page, so I sent a copy of my first four novels to her.  I wondered if she would read it, or if it would just remain in her inbox. 

I continued to visit her room when she was camming.

I knew that she was in calgary, canada.  I wondered if I could figure out where she was in calgary from the details of her house.

I took screenshots of her and her house and uploaded them to google.  with those screen shots and her stage name, I was able to find out a specific address for her, and it was in calgary.  I wrote it down and made my plans.

I started to add to the chat in her room on the regular, putting in sexually suggestive comments and enjoying watching her tumble about to please her viewers. 

Then one day I was completely banned from her room.

I had no clue why.

So I planned a trip to calgary to locate her.

I took the luxury train from boston to Toronto, and then from Toronto to Calgary.  I paid for a local taxi to take me to her address: 39 Hillgrove Cres SW Calgary AB T2V 3K8.

I only had one duffel bag with me.  it was in the back of the cab.

After being dropped off at 39 Hillgrove Crescent, I took my AK 47 out of my duffel bag.  I walked up to her door and I knocked on her door.  Sky Watson answered, and she opened the door.

I shot 46 bullets into her abdomen, her thorax, her neck and her head.

She dropped to the ground and was naked in blood, her cam show still going on.

A cum like never before.  






Adrian Dane Kenny, M.D.
Jamway Hospital


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a rotten egg or a bad egg. image below. too. the case of the rotten eggs.

rather than selling 3/4 acre plots for houses to be built, why not develop lynvale and brownstown properly?

Kanye West should start his political career now because unfortunately for Kanye West, he will never be a president of the United States of America, delegated and elected as a president and inaugurated into the White House of the United States of America.