the death of Sarah Katherine Olander Mendes

I met Sarah via tinder.

we matched.

it took about a month for us to meet at Cafe Bene.  I paid for her drink.  She bought an expensive drink instead of a simple coffee.

A month passed and I was not sure if she was very interested.  She did tell me that she was looking for a man to take her out, after I had asked her, "what are you trying to get out of tinder?"

I finally contacted her again.  I could not decide, for a while, if I wanted to spend money on her or not.  She was 34 years old, and was still prime pussy.  She was fit, overall, and clean.  So I decided to spend money on her and see if we would fuck. 

How much did I have to shell out?


So I invited her out for dinner.  I took her to Atlantic Fish Company.  Again she chose a meal on the more expensive side of the menu.  I did not mind too much, but I was not getting clear signals of sexual interest.  She seemed to wax and wane back in forth in sexual thought.  Like she still had guilt about it.  She is christian, and religious.  She goes to church.

So that same night i decided to follow up dinner with an alcoholic drink at a bar/lounge/restaurant, Strip by Strega.  I paid for that drink, as that was the way the night was going, and I knew she was appreciative because she was struggling financially also.  She had a job as a social worker, but she was near the upper limit of her salary already, and it was still a bit of a pinch, it seemed, based on what she said and how she acted.

So I paid for the drinks too, as I am always sacing a little bit of money.  She lightened up a lot.  and enjoyed the music.

Afterwards, we walked back to copley square while holding hands, and kissed before she rushed down the stairs of the entrance of the copley t station. 

During the week she invited me to an event at trinity church.  I went with her. 

She still was not positioning herself to be invited to my place or to invite me over,  she would get close at times, but kept her distance too.  But that night she asked me what I was doing afterwards.
It was new years.  I was going to Wilmot Maximillan Ramsay's place.  I invited her, and she came.

It was a pleasant night. 

Lamar, Max, Sarah, and me went for dinner at Mary Chungs.  A chinese restaurant.

Afterwards, back to max's place.  until about midnight.  and then max offered a moscato to her and I, for she and me to share.  She accepted, and she  took it home with her.  We kissed again.

I used that moscato to get to her place, courtesy of Max.  And by then, she was open to it.  I told her that I could go to her place to share that moscato.  She agreed.

Finally I got to be alone with her and even though she had a cold, I made out with.  I even stayed the night with soon after that, either that night, or my following visit to her apartment.

She just would not let me fuck her pussy though. 

One time she even asked me: "Are you going to kill me?"

I told her: "no."

But she just would not fuck me.  She stroked my cock, she let me fuck her hand,  she enjoyed me eating her out and massaging her body, but she was guarded about my attempts to put my cock into her pussy.  I was intrigued.  I knew it would feel great with her.  Her nice smooth and fit legs, and clean scent.  But she was resistant.  So instead of raping her, I killed her.

We even showered together.

We slept together.

I told her via text: we should sleep together.  Sure enough, we did.

She asked me at one point in time, "what are you going to do with me?"

I told her: "I am going to have sex with you and get you pregnant."

Even after that, we still slept together and had soft sex.

But it was not enough.

I could not forget that she asked me if I would kill her.

Maybe she wanted to die.

So I killed her.

Her omen might as well come true.

As she was sleeping in her apartment I turned her leaky heater on.  She had told me not to because the heater was leaking carbon monoxide.  I decided to go ahead and do it anyway and find out the truth.  I decided to sneak out and return home.  She was so tired that night, and apparently did not notice me leaving or even the carbon monoxide leaking into her apartment.  She never woke up again.




Adrian Dane Kenny, M.D.
Jamway Hospital

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a rotten egg or a bad egg. image below. too. the case of the rotten eggs.

rather than selling 3/4 acre plots for houses to be built, why not develop lynvale and brownstown properly?

Kanye West should start his political career now because unfortunately for Kanye West, he will never be a president of the United States of America, delegated and elected as a president and inaugurated into the White House of the United States of America.