The death of Nimisha Kalia

I met Nimisha in College, at the university of south florida.  Freshman year.

She was petite and nice with long flowing hair that was very healthy. 

I approached her.

She just kept on giggling.

I offered to carry her books home for her.  She accepted. 

And was the start of a beautiful 7 year relationship.

Until one day.

I had woken up eary as usual, and she was still sleeping.

I went to the college of education to study some biology as usual.

Afterwards, I decided to go to clear water beach to relax and swim in the water.

She decided to come with me.

She had a really nice white bikini that she had bought when we had gone to bahamas together on a cruise.  Carnival Cruise Line.

I drove us to the beach in my green gator, honda accord. 5 speed.  ex. 

Once there I was quick to leave my car behind and rushed into the water. 

She followed.

She and I treaded out deep into the water, brought out by the current.

Nimisha started to panic.

I went and held her.

I tried to hold her up, but she was too heavy and my arms were getting tired,  So, I let her go, and I watched her drown like a dead weight. 

I swam back to the shore,  Dried myself off with my towel and drove off, back to my dorm room.



Misha did not tell me that she did not know how to swim.





Adrian Dane Kenny, M.D.
Jamway Hospital. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a rotten egg or a bad egg. image below. too. the case of the rotten eggs.

rather than selling 3/4 acre plots for houses to be built, why not develop lynvale and brownstown properly?

Kanye West should start his political career now because unfortunately for Kanye West, he will never be a president of the United States of America, delegated and elected as a president and inaugurated into the White House of the United States of America.