the death of lydia hawkins (Elle)

Lydia matched with me on tinder.

She was eager from the beginning.

Willing to pay for her own drinks and even for her own dinner while spending time with me.

I did appreciate it not having to pay, but it was clear she was searching for companionship, and it seemed to be with just about anyone.

I was quick to kiss her on the first date.  And then to also follow up with her for a second date, at her parent's apartment.  She lived right in back bay near the prudential center.  A short walk from my place in symphony.  I fucked her immediately, pretty sure that she was missing some cock.

I fucked her raw.  She did not even hesitate, and even sucked me off.

I eventually told her that I was writing and that I am a writer.  She did not put two and two together initally, but eventually she did, after I sent her a free copy of my first novel, the mind of a nigger, book 1.

She eventually asked me if I wrote about her.

I told her, "yes".

She wanted me to stop.  But she was not completely sure, it seemed.  I told that it was my right to write about my life.  And that I do not engage in libel.  As far as I know, that is the main concern when writing, legally.  But, even that is kind of stupid.

I told her that I was not going to stop writing about my life, and that this was apart of my life, and this I will write about it.  She was hesitant, but still was willing to see me.

We fucked again.  I eventually told her that I would include her as Elle, instead of as Lydia Hawkins.  She seemed to appreciate that.  And so she fucked me again, and even let me do my intimacy, arousal, and sexual stimulation experiment on her body.

She continued to read some more, and evenutally decided not to see me anymore.

I decided to do one more experiment on her.  Would she survive a shot in her abdomen and a shot in her thorax?  And would I shoot her in the abdomen first, or in her chest.

I drove to new hampshire to buy a shot gun and ten bullets using cash.  I found a seller on craigslist.  He was also listed on backpage.

A month later I called her and arranged to meet with her one more time.  I pleadedwith her to meet with me, just to check, in person, if there was any dying connection.  She agreed.  She had nothing else to do.  I brought my gun, packing it in a duffel bag.

She met me at the lobby of her building.  A residence in copley.  She walked me back to her parent's apartmenr.  She went to get drinks for us, and I went to the bathroom.  I took my shot gun out of my duffel bag, and walked back into the living room.  I stood and I shot her first in th abdomen and then through her left breast, near her nipple.

The two shots left holes in her body.

She died too.







Adrian Dane Kenny, M.D.
Jamway Hospital.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a rotten egg or a bad egg. image below. too. the case of the rotten eggs.

rather than selling 3/4 acre plots for houses to be built, why not develop lynvale and brownstown properly?

Kanye West should start his political career now because unfortunately for Kanye West, he will never be a president of the United States of America, delegated and elected as a president and inaugurated into the White House of the United States of America.