the death of edwina

I had just finished up my surgical rotations, during which I learned about knot tying.  I even found an old boy scout book that I have from Canada, which explained knot tying, but not for surgical purposes, but instead for rope.

This got me aroused.

So I called Edwina, this time.

A little petite, black skinned woman who lives in Tampa.

Sure enough, she was available.

I booked a thursday flight to Tampa International Airport, with the plan to stay with her until the Tuesday.

She was delighted and was now getting into bdsm. bondage, discipline, dominance and submission, sadomasochism, and other related interpersonal dynamics.  So I brought some rope with me.

She wanted to be tied up like a little nigger,  lynched and fucked.  While I wanted to be whipped like a strong nigger, to feel the crackle of a whip. 

She let me go first.

So I tied the rope around her neck and then under her armpits and crotch, and harnessed her, and then I strung the rope through a pulley and lifted her up toward the ceilling, enabling gravity to drain more blood into her cerebrum and the rest of her brain.  Her head was her closest body part towards the carpet. 

I increased the release of hormones and neurotransmitters in her body by stimulating her clitoris with a hitachi.  I dildoed her alao.  Her pussy was engorged and throbbing.  I could count her heart beats with each pulsation of her abia. 

I raised her even higher, until the pulley malfunctioned, and she landed on her head and neck, breaking her cervical vertebrae, and severing her spinal cord.  She died almost instantaneously, as her breathing ceased and her heart began to fail.

I palpated her pulse until she died, and then I left her alone to be found by the rats that lived in her kitchen, and flies that buzzed around in her living room.  A meal for the other animals for months as her body continually decays. 

I walked out of the front door and took a local bus to the Airport.  I slept at the Marriott hotel of the airport.  I returned to boston and went to revere beach before heading home to sleep in my own bed.





Adrian Dane Kenny, M.D.
Jamway Hospital

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a rotten egg or a bad egg. image below. too. the case of the rotten eggs.

rather than selling 3/4 acre plots for houses to be built, why not develop lynvale and brownstown properly?

Kanye West should start his political career now because unfortunately for Kanye West, he will never be a president of the United States of America, delegated and elected as a president and inaugurated into the White House of the United States of America.