My struggles with medicine, as I try to continue with this career option.

I have been away from medicine for about 12 years now.

I am considering returning, as the time away has been amazing.  I am considering family medicine.

However, I am not sure which programs would really accept and train me now.

Since being away I have really experienced a lot:

I have been arrested seven times.

I have been on trial twice.

I have been convicted of a crime one time.  although it is in appeals now.

I have written almost 50 novels and I have published 14 of them, or so.

I have created some vlogs and placed them on youtube.

I have written some academic articles and had them published in cient periodique.

I have advocated for the coloquial use of the word nigger and the acceptance of that word completely and totally.

I have improved my own health thoruhg superiorization of my nutrition.


So,

now,

I am looking for assistance in figuring out how and who will take me back into medicine so that I can continue with that part of my career.

If you know anyone who might be helpful, please have them contact me:

adrian.d.kenny@gmail.com
617-697-0732

Currently I can practice medicine in New Hampshire, New York, Pennsylvania, Kentucky, or Florida, if I succesfully complete step 3, internship, and residency.

Please assist me by tweeting this repeatedly and possibly to program directors who might be helpful also.

Thank you in advance,



Adrian Dane Kenny, M.D.
Jamway Hospital

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a rotten egg or a bad egg. image below. too. the case of the rotten eggs.

rather than selling 3/4 acre plots for houses to be built, why not develop lynvale and brownstown properly?

Kanye West should start his political career now because unfortunately for Kanye West, he will never be a president of the United States of America, delegated and elected as a president and inaugurated into the White House of the United States of America.