I filmed sex with a woman for the first time. She deleted it. And then pegged me. my first pegging ever.

I finally filmed a girl having sex with me.  after the coitus and before a massage, she realized my iphone was on and she deleted the footage.  Oh, pooh.

She was actually cool about it.

She asked me why, and she giggled.

I told her it was for my personal usage.

She said she was not going to do that, but she still seemed open to it.

She did not break my camera, and she did not leave.

She instead, got ready to massage me.

And what a massage it was.

She rubbed baby oil all over my body and used her newly learned masseuse skills.  She has improved drastically.

She then sat next to me and still seemed interested in my cock, but a little bit shy.  So I took her hand and placed it on my balls.  my scrotum.  and encouraged her that way.

she started rubbing my scrotum and stroking my cock.  It felt amazing.

She noticed a sex toy that I had purposely left out.  A small yellow anal dildo.  a banana dildo, as it is in the shape of a banana.  She offered to penetrate my anus with it.  She even found the lube.  uber lube.  and she pumped it on to my anus and then I instructed her to put some on the toy.  She penetrated me well.  It is the first time that I have ever been pegged by anyone, other than myself.

It felt beyond belief amazing.  she pegged my anus with my dildo and stroked me off.  the dopamine and neurochemicals flooded my brain and set me into a devilish orgasmic state as continued to cum.

It is worth it.  Anal penetration is worth it, even for straight men.

Her name is Leah.

I do not know her surname as yet.

I met her online.





Adrian Dane Kenny, M.D.
Jamway Hospital


P.S. I prefer women fucking me in my anus, however I have yet to let a man do that to me. I love how it feels in the bedroom, when a woman feels the power of imitating a man with a cock.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a rotten egg or a bad egg. image below. too. the case of the rotten eggs.

rather than selling 3/4 acre plots for houses to be built, why not develop lynvale and brownstown properly?

Kanye West should start his political career now because unfortunately for Kanye West, he will never be a president of the United States of America, delegated and elected as a president and inaugurated into the White House of the United States of America.