I am a plant based eater and a scavenger

pretty much, I do not want to work much, or very hard.  I think evolutionarily I am of plant based eaters, grazers really, who also scavenge.

eating plants, berries, fruits, nuts, and vegetables is more easier than competing for meat.  And since I am not trying to fight or work hard to compete, I am content eating plants much of the time. 

But I do still enjoy meat.

For me, I think at a time in my ancestral lineages, I definitely had ancestors who participated and even operated a farm.  I actually know one personally.  My grandfather lionel Adrian Barrett. 

And while, the peacefulness of a secluded farm is still enjoyable to me, at this point, while living in North America, it is merely too much work.  Too much competition, as far as I know, and too unlikely.  Therefore, I scavenge. 

In the congo, this scavenging might amount to finding bits of meat thar were left behind by other predators, like a hyena.  And now, here in Boston, it is eating the scraps of meat that are well prepared and sold for a price that is affordable or desireable to me. 

So I am an omnivore.

But I feel like a carnivore who enjoy plants sometimes, or like a herbivore ho still craves meat. 



Adrian Dane Kenny, M.D.
Jamway Hospital

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a rotten egg or a bad egg. image below. too. the case of the rotten eggs.

rather than selling 3/4 acre plots for houses to be built, why not develop lynvale and brownstown properly?

Kanye West should start his political career now because unfortunately for Kanye West, he will never be a president of the United States of America, delegated and elected as a president and inaugurated into the White House of the United States of America.