A very healthy pesto I made with tomato, garlic and onion.

I was trying to make a marinara sauce for angel hair pasta, but i ended up with a pesto.  It is a great one though, so here it is.

I placed 3 red on the vine tomatos, the cloves of half of a garlic, and half of an onion cut into quarters, into a blender.  then I set the blender on chop, and then later on liquefy.  it finely blended these ingredients and made a pink in color pesto that is very light, very garlicky and very flavorful.

I then boiled a serving of angel hair pasta.

When adding the pesto, eventually, i only added about 1 teaspoon or less, since it is very strong in flayor, and I mixed it all together.

I added a great amount of romano cheese, in this case, about 2 table spoons, and then I ate it.  it turned out very delicious.  And much more economical and much more healthier than buying marinara sauce or pesto sauce in a bottle, that is premade.

I spent about 6 dollars on the entire preparation materials and the pesto will last for a lot of servings and does not spoil quicly when stored properly.

This is the way that I will be doing pasta from now on.

Next is rigatoni wiht this pesto and parmesan cheese.




Adrian Dane Kenny, M.D.
Jamway Hospital.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a rotten egg or a bad egg. image below. too. the case of the rotten eggs.

rather than selling 3/4 acre plots for houses to be built, why not develop lynvale and brownstown properly?

Kanye West should start his political career now because unfortunately for Kanye West, he will never be a president of the United States of America, delegated and elected as a president and inaugurated into the White House of the United States of America.